EP Granules with Tobramycin
EP Granules with Tobramycin1
- For surgical treatment of periprosthetic joint infections
- 8 weeks of targeted local delivery of tobramycin, a broad-spectrum antibiotic for infection control
- Undetectable systemic exposure minimizes organ toxicity
- Resorbs with time and replaces bone lost due to infection
- Familiar to orthopedic surgeons requiring no additional training
- Addresses large and well-defined unmet need
1 EP Granules with Tobramycin is an investigational device that is limited to investigational use in the United States.
A broad suite of clinical targets
Our innovation continues… many clinical conditions can be better addressed with local therapies. We continue to develop new products with novel therapeutic capabilities targeting unmet clinical needs.